At GLS, we know what’s at stake when it comes to pharmaceutical translations. We understand that our translations play an essential role in all aspects of developing, testing, and registering new drug products or medical devices as well as meeting legal and regulatory requirements. We take this role seriously and have built our business on a foundation of the highest standards of quality and service. You can count on us to deliver professional, accurate translations of your technical documentation on time, every time.
Our life sciences and pharmaceutical clients enjoy the peace of mind that comes from working with a language services provider that is small enough to guarantee quality and confidentiality, but large enough to take on big projects and meet tight deadlines.
We specialize in translating pharmaceutical manufacturing and clinical trial documentation, such as:
- Master batch records (MBRs)
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Validation protocols and reports
- Test methods
- Batch packaging records
- Deviation reports
- Clinical study protocols and reports
- Informed consent forms
- Package inserts
- Certificates of analysis
Why choose GLS as your translation partner?
- Expertise: We have worked with some of the world’s most recognized names in the pharmaceutical industry. For more than 40 years, our clients have come to rely on us for our experience and expertise in complex technical translations. We are supported by a large network of reliable translators, some of whom have worked in the industry and know it inside and out.
- Reliability: We have a long track record of delivering high-quality translations when our clients need them. With an on-time delivery rate of nearly 100%, you can rest easy when you entrust us with your translation project.
- Quality: We have a rigorous quality control process. This ensures that your document will not only look and sound professional, but that it will be correct as well. Whether you choose two pairs of eyes or three, your translation will be accurate. This is especially important for safety and compliance reasons.
The GLS difference
Choosing a translation partner you can count on is a difficult task. We make it easy. Everyone on our staff is fully fluent in German and English (among other languages) and well-versed in the intricacies of pharmaceutical and other life sciences texts. We have streamlined and efficient processes to guarantee timely delivery without compromising on quality. We recognize the tight timelines involved in the pharmaceutical industry and ensure that your translations are ready when you need them.
See how you can benefit
Several of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies have already put their trust in us as a preferred, ISO-certified provider. Get in touch with us today to discuss your needs and find out how GLS can help ensure the success of your life sciences and pharmaceutical translation project.